27.12.04

Sleeping Beauty



Delusional I believed I could cure it all for you, dear:
coax or trick or drive or drag the demons from you,
make it right for you, Sleeping Beauty,
truly thought I could heal you.
Far beyond a visible sign of your awakening,
failing miserably to rescue, Sleeping Beauty.
Drunk on ego, truly thought I could make it right
if i kissed you one more time to help you face the nightmare,
but you're far too poisoned for me;
such a fool to think that I could wake you from your slumber,
that I could actually heal you.
Sleeping Beauty, poisoned and hopeless,
far beyond a visible sign of your awakening,
failing miserably to find a way to comfort you,
far beyond a visible sign of you awakening
and hiding from some poisoned memory,
poisoned and hopeless, Sleeping Beauty...

Letras de A Perfect Circle.
Imagen de Ariellis
, retocada por JQ.

0 opiniones:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...